1. She taught me the difference between paper scissors and sewing scissors (if you don't know, you shouldn't be using sewing scissors in the first place).
2. She taught me what it means to be trully independent.
4. She sacrificed everything for us.
6. She made my favorite stuffed animal and my favorite quilt with her own two hands.
9. She always created our wreaths out of the bottom branches of our christmas trees and she made our stockings.
10. She's never grown up. And I hope I never do either.
12. She taught me how to make jewelry.
13. She inspires others to follow in her footsteps although she tries to cover those same footsteps up along the way.
15. When I told her I just wanted to be 'normal' when I was 8, she told me normal wasn't always a good thing and that I was perfect the way I was.