Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Racks on Racks on Racks



For the rap-music-slang challenged out there, that translates to: stacks of money piled on top of one another, where in there are racks upon racks upon racks of paper money.  I'm going to take it one step backwards and say it could pertain to anything - not just money (not to mention the cost of the security system to keep it all safe).  So it's not too far fetched to say it could be...


But in the nerdgirl/fangirl world I live in that translates to....books on books on books!!!!!


Which brings me to the whole point of this post!  The Daughters of the Sea series will soon (VERY soon) be available in PAPERBACK!!!  Whaaaaaat!?!??!  That's right!  I'll be able to hold them and love them and nurture them and keep them as my very own!!


March 5th (that's next Tuesday) will be the day!!!!  They'll be available on Amazon.com or Createspace!!!  If you don't want to wait, I'm going to offer pre-ordering until March 5th for a lower price!!  If you pre-order - you'll get the books for $9.99/each, instead of 14.99/each!  If you'd like to pre-order please send me an email at Kris10day@yahoo.com!  I'm so excited I can't stand it!!

1 comments:

Antalya Evden Eve said...

on the shelves can be so interesting and different things that sometimes can scare people. I'm very shy about somehow shelves. a new shelf I have not seen before and I'm always afraid baıy with those above. I do not know why. I had the rack phobia, it was the discourse that I go to a psychologist. Is not it interesting?

Post a Comment